Grade 3 Supply Lists
SUPPLY LIST FOR CLASSROOMS
These are suggested items for students’ use in the classroom.
If you are unable to purchase the necessary items, please speak with your child’s teacher and Green Acres School and the Green Acres PTG will be happy to provide assistance.
Mrs. Chubb, Mrs. Langdon, Mrs. Morris
- 4 pack Black and Colored Expo Markers for White Boards
- Dry erasers for White Boards
- 2 or more two-pocket folders
- Crayola Markers
- Cap erasers
- Pencils (pre-sharpened)
- Fiskar School Scissors
- Lysol or Clorox Wipes
- Hand sanitizer
- Paper towels
- Post-It Notes
- Glue sticks
- Colored pencils
- 2 Composition Notebooks
- 1 binder (not larger than 1”, please)
- Optional-pencil case
- 1 sturdy folder for music class
- 1 large glue stick and 1 white poster board for Art Portfolio
Specials' teachers would be very grateful for contributions of tissues and Lysol wipes for their rooms.