Grade 4 Supply Lists
SUPPLY LIST FOR CLASSROOMS
These are suggested items for students’ use in the classroom.
If you are unable to purchase the necessary items, please speak with your child’s teacher and Green Acres School and the Green Acres PTG will be happy to provide assistance.
Mrs. Buzzell - Grade 4
Class Supply List
For individual use:
- pencils (if these can be pre-sharpened at home, that would be very helpful)
- cap erasers
- colored pencils
- highlighter pen
- dry erase markers - low odor
- pencil sharpener (hand-held with lid)
- pencil box or pouch
- 4 sturdy folders (Home-School, Desk, Music, Health)
For shared class use:
- disinfecting wipes
- hand sanitizer
- paper towels
- lined paper - wide ruled
For Art class:
- 1 large glue stick
- 1 white poster board (for Art Portfolio)
For Music class:
- 1 sturdy folder for music class
Specials' teachers would be very grateful for contributions of tissues and Lysol wipes for their rooms.
I currently have many of the supplies that we use on a regular basis and sent home a "share list" in the August welcome letter. Throughout the year there may be supplies that we use for projects and learning activities. I will send home a list of these items as we need them.
The following will be helpful for students to be organized in class.
* small case to store individual crayons/pencils in student desk
* sturdy two pocket folder for daily school/home communication
Your child will be given a school planner so, please do not purchase large binders or keeper units- they do not fit in the desks or the student's backpacks and are not necessary in fourth grade.
For Art class:1 large glue stick and 1 white poster board (for Art Portfolio)
For Music class: 1 sturdy folder
Mrs. Folsom- Grade 4
Please check back soon...